Strawberry & Mint Spritz
This delicious and refreshing cocktail is beautiful on a warm summers evening, the perfect cocktail to enjoy when spending time with friends, especially if food is involved. We use prosecco in this version, but soda water will create a lighter version. Use a large glass with plenty of ice!
- 20ml Sugar Syrup
- 40-50ml Mackintosh London Dry or Mackintosh Mariner Strength Gin
- 90-120ml Prosecco
- 15ml Lime Juice
- Mint Leaves
- Put some chopped strawberries, mint leaves and the sugar syrup into a shaker and muddle
- Add the gin, lime juice and ice into the shaker
- Top up with prosecco
- Shake vigorously
- Double strain into an ice filled glass
- Garnish with strawberries and a small sprig of mint
- Swap the prosecco for soda water for a lighter version!