The Mackintosh 75 is our signature cocktail, it is our take on a French 75 and a Hugo, and an absolutely delicious riff of the classic French 75 cocktail!
- 45-50ml Mackintosh London Dry or Mackintosh Mariner Strength Gin
- 90-120ml Champagne or Prosecco
- 15ml Elderflower Cordial (or 15ml Elderflower Liqueur as an alternative)
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- Lemon peel to garnish
- Pour the gin, elderflower cordial/liqueur, lemon juice and sugar syrup into an ice filled shaker
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Top up with Champagne or Prosecco
- Garnish with lemon peel to finish
Swap the Elderflower Cordial with an Elderflower Liqueur for an even more decadent cocktail!
Now it's your turn
Mackintosh Mariner Strength Gin is the Navy Strength version of our London Dry Gin. Bottled at 59% ABV it is a perfect cocktail gin and works extremely well in a Martini or a Negroni.