This delicious and refreshing cocktail is beautiful on a warm summers evening, the perfect cocktail to enjoy when the sun is starting to set. We use sugar syrup instead of lime juice but this works with either.
- 40-50ml Mackintosh Mariner Strength Gin
- 30ml Grapefruit Juice
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- Soda Water
- Grapefruit wedge to garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Fill a highball glass with crushed ice
- Pour the ingredients an ice filled shaker
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled glass and top up with soda water
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge
Swap the sugar syrup for lime juice for a more traditional version!
Now it's your turn
Mackintosh Mariner Strength Gin is the Navy Strength version of our London Dry Gin. Bottled at 59% ABV it is a perfect cocktail gin and works extremely well in a Martini or a Negroni.